星期日, 六月 28, 2009

Transformer


Who cares about "AHeeNee" (AH1n1) virus, when
"Transformer, The revenge of the Fallen"
is showing!





But, actually I "kiasi" also.
See...?
Just don't want to fall sick coz too many things need to do leh.

Siew and me.





Then Goh met us in KLCC Secret Recipe, and he looked sad. Wonder why.



Maybe the food not satisfying? hmm...

Chicken Chop Set meal..RM15+



And my Chicken Cordon Bleu. RM15.5.




which got cheese when u tear apart the meat,
and honestly, I don't like it. Not that good.





Here's the hard part. But not us.
Luckily we bought the ticket 2 days earlier from the internet.
Otherwise, you couldn't get a ticket, until next wednesday. WTF.



2 and a half hours of showing time.
YES! DEFINITELY THE BEST MOVIE in 2009!
Amazing CGs, nice plot, and the slow-mo part. Hehe:p
People were clapping hand at the end of the movie.
I'm really impressed. Thank you Michael Bay.




Later on, we had extreme mocha at San Fransisco.
Recently quite addicted to it. Almost every wednesday I come for it.





That was about 9.30pm when we decided to go back.





And..
heheh;p






Notice the similarity between Transformers and Terminator?
(in the end of the movie)

Transformer:
"I am Optimus Prime, and I send this message to any surviving Autobots taking refuge among the stars: We are here...we are waiting."


Terminator: Salvation
"We've been fighthing a long time. You are not alone. This is John Connor. If you're listening to this, you are the resistance."

没有评论: