星期日, 五月 03, 2009

applegate

It's been a while. This place is like an isolated island where no one dare to come. Hehe! Test wasn't over yet. One more subject to go and it will be on next week. However, for all the CI coursemates, it's like already finish everything. Yeah and yesterday we had a crazy day again in cyber cafe in the morning..I mean 12am. Haha=p

And I woke at 11am. Slept for 6 hours. Already not so energetic, yet I still able to spend almost whole afternoon to clean my space (from living room to my room). Well, it's quite tiring, resulting from not-so-energetic body, and too-sensitive-nose. ALMOST wipe my nose until bleed. Heheh. Well, I guess it worthy cause I'm satisfied with the condition of my space now.

I think I should do a research on dust producing rate and auto-dust-TERMINATOR-tools. Cause the dust in GK especially in my room is EXTRAORDINARILY so-so-so much. WTF.

Okay, should be updating with lots of activities photos sooner or later. Stay tuned=)


How do you spell

R.E.L.I.E.F

4 条评论:

~pearl harbour~ 说...

eh eh...cant c ur content ler..the picture cover evrything d or my line got problem cant load properly?

~pearl harbour~ 说...

eh eh...cant c ur content ler..the picture cover evrything d or my line got problem cant load properly?

乔伊斯~jOyCe 说...

ganbateh!!

applegate 说...

Bee,
I know. It's my webpage problem. Cause I'm changing everything. Bored of the bird. Hehe!

Fang Ying,
Thank you!=)

Everyone take care ah=)